Dear UKC 2023 Participants,
Thank you for your encouragement and contribution to UKC 2023. We are just under a few weeks away from the event in Dallas, and I wanted to share with you the program book of UKC 2023.
- Three plenary speakers:
- Barry C. Barish: Understanding Our Universe with Gravitational Waves
- Jin Hyung Lee: Creating a “Digital Twin” of the Brain
- Youngsuk “YS” Chi: Navigating Careers in Science, Engineering, and Entrepreneurship in an Ever-Changing World
- Keynote Symposium in four key fields:
- Physical Science and Engineering
- Life Science and Engineering
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Workforce of the Future: Education and Careers
- Technical group symposiums, distinguished and sponsored forums, scientists and engineers early career development (SEED) workshop, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Symposium (IES), Fostering Innovation in Rising Experts Symposium(FIRE), Data Science Workshop (DSW), and KSEA forums, among others.
You can find more details about the program in the program book, which is available online. Thank you for your support, and we look forward to seeing you at UKC 2023.
Yongho Sohn, UKC 2023 Conference Chair
Tai Sik Lee, KOFST President